Circumnavigating the world through Human Power while connecting different societies, civilizations and landscapes.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nexus Expedition 1st "Coffee Table Book" & Radio Canada Interview



A few months ago, Gulnara gave me a colorful "Coffee Table Book" which she had created, selecting and compiling a large amount of the photos we took last summer between Omsukchan (Magadanskaya Oblast) and Yakutsk (Sakah Republic - Yakutia).

Feel free to peruse through the pictures on line in the preview mode.
Here is the English version of this book.



































On March 22d 2012, I had the pleasure to conduct a French interview for Radio Canada.





Planning to leave Seattle on April 22d and progressively return to Yakutsk where Gulnara and I will start cycling around May 15th as I mentioned in my last post.

 







Cheers!
Dimitri

No comments: