Circumnavigating the world through Human Power while connecting different societies, civilizations and landscapes.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Jan 2009 vertebral column fracture





Before the Surgery, you can clearly see the L1 vertebrae
fractured through (inside the red circle).
After the Posterior Spinal Instrumental Fusion surgery, you can see distinctly the 4 screws and 2 rods which are now reducing the stess exerced by the fracture and miraculously allowing me to fully function!



This is where I fell from while cleaning the moss of my roof!
Dumb enough to work without a safety harness...
Well, really, nothing to be proud of!

The last picture taken in March 2009 shows me wearing my turtle shell for a period of 3 months and as you can see on the way to full rehabilitation...

No comments: